POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb
From: Sander
Date: 29 Feb 2000 15:12:30
Message: <38bc282e$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry Bob: Stupid of me to again forget to add all kinds of smilies....
Your Mars pictures are very well coloured!

Now serious for a moment. I lookes at the test below (yes, you had me
worrying!) and found excellent scores for all 3 colours. So...

http://home.istar.ca/~sholland/talents/blind.html

--
Regards,
Sander

Bob Hughes <omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> schreef in
berichtnieuws 38ba7d7e@news.povray.org...